Not only is it fun to ride, but golfers of all ages will experience a faster-paced game.
The GSC TOURER™ rider can ‘ride the turf’ cruising to their own ball, without having to wait for their co-player as in a traditional golf cart. In these crazy times of COVID and social distancing, it makes it the ideal golf transporter. The GSC TOURER™ charges quickly and efficiently making it green.
Ossie Moore Showcasing the GSC™ Tourer
The GSC TOURER™ is engineered to carry a single-player plus a 20kg 10-inch diameter pro-golf bag with ease over 18 holes on a grassy surface before it needs charging. Then, it simply plugs into a normal power socket and charges like a mobile phone.
The dual folding mechanism has also been engineered to fold down to fit in most family vehicles using our stainless steel “eagle claw” combined with our heavy-duty aluminum pole. This allows the quick release mechanism to ensure no time is wasted before the game starts and none when it is time to return to the clubhouse.
GSC Tourer™ Range Test Viedo
GENTLE ON THE TURF
Due to the relatively small ground contact area and a ground force pressure equal to a golfer on foot, it has been demonstrated that the GSC TOURER™ offers a significant reduction in course wear and tear and less maintenance compared to current popular modes of vehicular transport. The actual impaction per square meter compared to a golf cart is potentially a massive 82% less on the surface area of the golf course and similar or less than a golfer walking with a pull cart.
Aussie Golf Reviewer reviews the Golf Skate Caddy Tourer
GOOD NEWS FOR ‘TIME POOR’ GOLFERS
When riding a traditional 2-person cart you are restricted to where you can drive and have to follow 2 sets of balls. This leads to increased distance as you would not be traveling in a direct path to your destination.
Research has shown that the GSC TOURER™ leads to much faster games than a traditional 2-person cart. When riding a GSC TOURER™, the difference traveled is about the same as walking the course with a pull buggy. The speed of travel however is much faster. The GSC TOURER™ will allow players to play the course in 25% less time while traveling the flight path of the ball, something they cannot do with a traditional cart, and allows them to really get to "know" and assess the hole and their next shot.
People love The GSC TOURER™ due to its agility and speed. When riding the GSC TOURER™ the rider is balanced, athletic, and in control with precision.
• Heat-treated aircraft aluminum frame with additional alloy magnesium for reduced weight and added strength. • High quality "eagle claw" heavy-duty alloy pole quick-release mechanism. • Ergonomic fully custom-designed handlebars. • Industry-standard heavy-duty attachment straps to secure golf bag. • Quick release lithium battery. • Custom LCD screen displaying speed, distance travelled and battery level indicator.
• Suitable from ages 16 +. • Easily transported in your hatchback, 4WD, etc.
• Max Rider weight: 120KG. • Top Speed: 15Km/h. (Can also be set to course’s requirements). • Charge time 5-6 hours.
• Charger fully safety certified 54.6v 2a. • Range: Up to 18+ holes (subject to course and terrain conditions). • Unfolded ready to ride dimensions H: 115cm W: 69cmL: 122cm. • Folded ready to load/transport dimensions H: 55cm W: 69cmL: 122cm. • Net weight: 36.3kg. • Gross Weight: 46.3kg. • Shipping carton dimensions: 128cm W: 78cm H: 70cm.
Call to book your GSC™ Tourer demo ride today!
Brisbane/Gold Coast - GSC HQ - 07 5540 7579
Brisbane/Gold Coast - Redland Bay Golf Club -
07 3206 7011
Hervey Bay - Mike Waud - 0411 290 310 Newcastle - Rod Browning - 0409 469 851 Sydney - Megan Symington - 0419 575 000 Melbourne - Darren Browning - 0423 408 069 Adelaide - Marcus Breach - 0423 204 987 Perth - Geoff Htoon - 0459 990 819
You might like to add a phone holder-
* Different states and territories in Australia have a set of rules and regulations detailing guidelines for the usage of Electric Rideables (where an Electric Rideable can legally be used and if they need registration with the relevant road traffic authority). All users of these products must adhere to the by-laws and make sure that they use the product responsibly. Always wear a helmet, protective gear and ride with caution.
Easily mounted and supports most common phone sizes. Just attach one end of this mount to your handlebar and the other end to your phone. With its strong security bands, you won't need to worry about it falling off when riding rough terrain
Your are successfully subscribed for email notifications.