In Stock Now!
The actual impaction per square meter compared to a golf cart is potentially a massive 82% less on the surface area of the golf course and similar or less than a golfer walking with a pull cart.
GOOD NEWS FOR ‘TIME POOR’ GOLFERS
When riding a traditional 2-person cart you are restricted to where you can drive and have to follow 2 sets of balls. This leads to increased distance as you would not be traveling in a direct path to your destination.
Research has shown that the GSC TOURER™ leads to much faster games than a traditional 2-person cart. When riding a GSC TOURER™, the difference traveled is about the same as walking the course with a pull buggy. The speed of travel however is much faster. The GSC TOURER™ will allow players to play the course in 25% less time while traveling the flight path of the ball, something they cannot do with a traditional cart, and allows them to really get to "know" and assess the hole and their next shot.
People love The GSC TOURER™ due to its agility and speed. When riding the GSC TOURER™ the rider is balanced, athletic, and in control with precision.
• High quality "eagle claw" heavy-duty alloy pole quick-release mechanism.
• Ergonomic fully custom-designed handlebars.
• Industry-standard heavy-duty attachment straps to secure golf bag.
• Quick release lithium battery.
• Custom LCD screen displaying speed, distance travelled and battery level indicator.
• Easy to ride (1-5 minute learning curve).
• Easily transported in your hatchback, 4WD, etc.
• Top Speed: 15Km/h. (Can also be set to course’s requirements).
• Charge time 5-6 hours.
• Charger fully safety certified 54.6v 2a.
• Range: Up to 18+ holes (subject to course and terrain conditions).
• Unfolded ready to ride dimensions H: 115cm W: 69cmL: 122cm.
• Folded ready to load/transport dimensions H: 55cm W: 69cmL: 122cm.
• Net weight: 36.3kg.
• Gross Weight: 46.3kg.
• Shipping carton dimensions: 128cm W: 78cm H: 70cm.
Call to book your GSC™ Tourer demo ride today!
07 5540 7579
0411 290 310
Newcastle - Rod Browning -
0409 469 851
Sydney - Megan Symington -
0419 575 000
Melbourne - Darren Browning -
0423 408 069
Adelaide - Marcus Breach -
0423 204 987
Perth - Geoff Htoon -
0459 990 819